We all have to dress for job interviews a few times in our lives, but how exactly do you do it right? While some of you might have a strong and impressive resume, you have to make sure your interview outfit will look the part, as well. You’ve only got one shot on first impressions, so let’s do it impeccably with these interview style tips:
** Don’t forget: that matching the company’s environment might mean being clean shaven or removing earrings and jewelry.
Business Formal or Business Casual?
** Don’t forget: to iron your clothes the night before. Wrinkles= lack of attention to details! (Try these wrinkle-free pants.)
Shirt tucked, yup. Pants tailored, done. Matching belt and shoes, check.
** Don’t forget: to keep your hair in check! Give yourself enough time to fix it up prior to the interview.
Messy hair sends off wrong signals to your potential employer
TO SUM IT UP…Wear these:
- A suit in solid color (i.e. navy or dark gray)
- Long sleeve shirt (white or light blue, something coordinated with your suit)
- Belt (color that matches with your dress shoes)
- Tie (something stylish but on the conservative side)
- Dark socks (preferably black or dark gray)
- NO jewelry (especially earrings)
Now go rock that interview.
Comments will be approved before showing up.